You must have completed your Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BAS) with a GPA of 4.0 or higher over 90 points at Stage III. You must have completed your degree within two years of commencing the MArch(Prof).
If your BAS was completed more than two years prior to starting your MArch(Prof), you must submit a portfolio, written statement and CV via the portfolio system Slideroom.
Your portfolio must include a minimum of 10 and up to 15 pages of your own drawings and creative works.
- You can choose any page size up to a maximum of A2 to present your work.
- You may display one or multiple images on each page.
- Each PDF file submitted must not exceed one page in length.
- Each digital experiment counts as one page.
Your portfolio could:
- Display evidence of a variety of techniques and media (i.e. different ways of drawing and making, both by hand and digitally).
- Display evidence of your interest and understanding of buildings, spaces, interiors, groups of buildings, landscapes, people and designed objects such as pieces of furniture.
- Convey your understanding of spatial qualities, materials and textures, construction, light and colour.
View sample MArch(Prof) portfolio
This one page document should outline your reasons for wanting to participate in the MArch(Prof) programme.
This brief CV should include descriptions and examples of relevant work experience or any other activities considered relevant to the application. Details of any academic and/or professional design awards/prizes should also be included.