Bachelor of Science, majoring in Statistics, for students enrolled prior to 2019
First or single major must include:
Second major must include:
- 45 points from:
Stage I courses
When planning your enrolment in Statistics courses, it is important to be aware of the following:
- You may take only one of the equivalent courses between STATS 101 or 108. To advance to Stage II Data Analysis, you must take either STATS 101 or 108.
- You may take STATS 125 and/or STATS 150 regardless of the other courses you are doing.
- STATS 125 is a prerequisite for STATS 210 (Statistical Theory), so it must be taken prior to enrolling in STATS 210.
- Students planning to do a Master in Statistics must take STATS 210.
- Students should take MATHS 108 (or an equivalent course) in your first year, as you will need to take MATHS 208, 250 or equivalent (for which MATHS 108 is a prerequisite) at the same time as STATS 210.
Doing a double major with Statistics
Statistics complements all other Science majors.