If you're aiming to study in the Faculty of Arts, Creative Arts and Industries, Education and Social Work, or Auckland Law School then the Arts Pathway is for you.
The Arts Pathway is offered at both City Campus and Te Papa Ako o Tai Tonga (South Auckland Campus)
Once you’ve completed your TFC, you’ll be able to apply for entry to the:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Global Studies
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies
- Bachelor of Dance Studies
- Bachelor of Design
- Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Urban Planning and Design
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Social Justice Studies
- Bachelor of Laws
All TFC programmes involve eight courses.
You will need to complete two Academic Literacy courses, one in each semester, and a maths course:
- TFCENG 91F Academic Literacy 1
- TFCENG 92F Academic Literacy 2
- TFCMATHS 89F: The Reach of Mathematics
(We recommend TFCMATHS 89F for Arts students, but there are many choices, depending on your mathematical competency.)
The additional five courses are yours to choose.
Choose your additional five courses from the following areas.
- Arts General
- Creative Arts
- Environment and Society
- Pacific Studies*
* Offered at both City Campus and Tai Tonga / South Auckland campus. (The other offerings are available at City Campus only, except for Māori.)
** Māori is offered only at City Campus in Semester one; and only at Tai Tonga / South Auckland Campus in Semester Two.