Equity policies, procedures and guidelines
We are guided by a number of policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure fairness in all aspects of employment and education.
Te Ara Tautika, The Equity Policy is the overarching framework that identifies principles, responsibilities and expectations for all of our University community.
- Equity Guidelines
- Babies and Children on Campus Guidelines
- Inclusion of Trans and Gender Diverse Students and Staff in Sport and Recreation: Guidelines
- Guidelines for the University of Auckland support for Trans students' legal name change
- Family and Relationship Violence and Abuse Prevention and Management Guidelines
- Achievement Relative to Opportunity Guidelines
- Parking for staff with family responsibilities Guidelines
- Staff with Disabilities and their Managers Guidelines
- Guidelines to support our Undergraduate Targeted Admission Schemes
- Disclosure of Information
- Gender Transitioning at Work
Other relevant policies and guidelines
There are other policies and guidelines, which help ensure our commitment to fairness in employment and education.
- University Academic Timetable Policy
Framework for timetabled teaching in all teaching facilities, including hours of teaching and teaching spaces.
- Flexible Work Policy and Procedures
Helping staff achieve a balance between their work, family and personal lives.
- Impartial Employment Decision Making Policy and Procedures
Principles that support transparent, fair and impartial decision making by its committees.
- Parental Leave Policy
Details on eligibility and application.
- Addressing Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Policy and Procedures
To support a safe, inclusive and equitable environment at the University
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Inclusive Learning and Teaching of Students with Impairments Guidelines
- Prevention of Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Guidelines
To assist with implementing our policy on preventing bullying, harassment and discrimination.
- Privacy at the University
Our privacy statement.
- Recruitment, induction and appointment policies, procedures and guidelines
- Conflict of Interest Procedures
- Conflict of Interest Guidelines
Did you find what you were looking for? If not, please do email us.