Make an appointment
If you have an emergency, dial 111
If you are worried you have coronavirus or have flu like symptoms please DO NOT come into our practice, instead call us on 0800 698 427.
- All appointments are 15 minutes. If you need longer, you must book an extended appointment at extra cost.
- If you need longer, you must book an extended appointment at extra cost.
- Please aim to book appointments as far in advance as possible otherwise you may have to wait.
- UHCS is for enrolled patients only. Please enroll to enable you to access low cost medical care.
- Morning Duty Doctor phone appointments are a way for doctors to assess your medical needs and will be brief
Appointments are available for all students who enrol with University Health and Counselling as their Primary Health Organisation (PHO).
Every effort will be made to accommodate your preferred time. However, emergencies will always be given priority. Our reception staff will attempt to contact you if there are any unforeseen delays or if your GP is running late.
Longer consultation times may be available. Additional charges apply.
- To book a counselling appointment, go to Counselling Services.
Phone: 0800 698 427 - 0800 MY UHCS
Find out about our opening hours.
Note: Appointments are required for counselling at all campuses.
Learn more about Primary Health Organisation (PHO) enrolment.
ManageMyHealth is an online service that gives you the freedom to manage your health needs anytime, anywhere.
ManageMyHealth will allow you to:
- Book appointments with your doctor
- Request repeat prescriptions
- Communicate with your health professional securely
- and much more.
Contact the reception staff at University Health and Counselling Service to sign up.
If you already have been set up and have an account, you can book and appointment through ManageMyHealth below.