Make an appointment
If you have an emergency, dial 111
In light of COVID-19, we will be reducing the number of patients we see face to face to allow for physical distancing. Therefore we will be increasing the number of appointments over the phone. If you have an appointment or need an appointment please do not come to the practice, instead please ring us on 0800 698 427 and we can arrange for a nurse to contact.
If you are worried you have coronavirus or have flu like symptoms please DO NOT come into our practice, instead call us on 0800 698 427.
Appointments are available for all students who enrol with University Health and Counselling as their Primary Health Organisation (PHO).
Every effort will be made to accommodate your preferred time. However, emergencies will always be given priority. Our reception staff will attempt to contact you if there are any unforeseen delays or if your GP is running late.
Longer consultation times may be available. Additional charges apply.
- The quickest way to make an appointment is by phone.
- You must have your student ID on hand when booking
- When making a doctor's appointment let the receptionist know if you wish to book a 15 or 30 minute length appointment.
- 15 minute slots are for standard appointment and 30 minutes are to discuss more complex physical and mental health issues.
- To book a counselling appointment, go to Counselling Services.
Phone: 0800 698 427 - 0800 MY UHCS
Find out about our opening hours.
Note: Appointments are required for counselling at all campuses.
Learn more about Primary Health Organisation (PHO) enrolment.
ManageMyHealth is a new online service that gives you the freedom to manage your health needs anytime, anywhere.
ManageMyHealth will allow you to:
- Book appointments with your doctor
- Request repeat prescriptions
- Communicate with your health professional securely
- and much more.
Contact the reception staff at University Health and Counselling Service to sign up.
If you already have been set up and have an account, you can book and appointment through ManageMyHealth below.