Make an appointment
If you have an emergency, dial 111
Appointments are available for all students who enrol with University Health and Counselling as their Primary Health Organisation (PHO).
Every effort will be made to accommodate your preferred time. However, emergencies will always be given priority. Our reception staff will attempt to contact you if there are any unforeseen delays or if your GP is running late.
Longer consultation times may be available. Additional charges apply.
- The quickest way to make an appointment is by phone.
- Appointments can be made in person, however there may be queues.
- You must present your Student ID card when making an appointment.
- To book a counselling appointment, go to Counselling Services.
Phone: 0800 698 427 - 0800 MY UHCS
Find out about our opening hours.
Note: Appointments are required for counselling at all campuses.
Learn more about Primary Health Organisation (PHO) enrolment.
ManageMyHealth is a new online service that gives you the freedom to manage your health needs anytime, anywhere.
ManageMyHealth will allow you to:
- Book appointments with your doctor
- Request repeat prescriptions
- View test results
- Communicate with your health professional securely
- and much more.
Contact the reception staff at University Health and Counselling Service to sign up.