Make an appointment
If you have an emergency, dial 111
Appointments are available for all students who enrol with University Health and Counselling as their Primary Health Organisation (PHO).
- The quickest way to make an appointment is by phone.
- Appointments can be made in person, however there may be queues.
- You must present your Student ID card when making an appointment.
- To book a counselling appointment, go to Counselling Services.
Phone: +64 9 923 7681
Find out about our opening hours.
Note: Appointments are required for counselling at all campuses.
Learn more about Primary Health Organisation (PHO) enrolment.
ManageMyHealth is a new online service that gives you the freedom to manage your health needs anytime, anywhere.
ManageMyHealth will allow you to:
- Book appointments with your doctor
- Request repeat prescriptions
- View test results
- Communicate with your health professional securely
- and much more.
Contact the reception staff at University Health and Counselling Service to sign up.