Make an appointment
If you have an emergency, dial 111
If you are worried you have coronavirus or have flu like symptoms please DO NOT come into our practice, instead call us on 0800 698 427.
- All appointments are 15 minutes.
- If you need longer, you must book an extended appointment at extra cost.
- All virtual consults including e-mail advice, phone, zoom will be charged at the normal rate.
- Please aim to book appointments as far in advance as possible otherwise you may have to wait.
- UHCS is for enrolled patients only. Please enroll to enable you to access low cost medical care.
- We do charge a fee for not attending appointments, including virtual ones.
Every effort will be made to accommodate your preferred time. However, emergencies will always be given priority. Our reception staff will attempt to contact you if there are any unforeseen delays or if your GP is running late.
Longer consultation times may be available. Additional charges apply.
To book a counselling appointment, go to Counselling Services.
Phone: 0800 698 427 / 0800 MY UHCS
Find out about our opening hours.
Note: Appointments are required for counselling at all campuses.
Learn more about Primary Health Organisation (PHO) enrolment.
My Indici is an online service that gives you the freedom to
manage your health needs anytime, anywhere.
My Indici allows you to:
- Book appointments with your doctor
- Request repeat prescriptions
- Communicate with your health professional securely
- And so much more.
At UHCS we believe that every person in Aotearoa New Zealand is entitled to safe, competent, and respectful care. To enable us to provide this and keep everyone safe we will be asking about your vaccination status. We just need to know this so we can ensure we provide everyone with safe treatment options to protect you and our team.
Please don’t be offended by the question and be assured it will not impact on the care you receive from our team.