If you’re on this pathway you’ll explore the interactions of the atmosphere, ocean and land that create our climate and investigate the evolution of climate over time.
Structuring your pathway
If you choose to follow this pathway you must complete the following courses plus the Earth Sciences capstone course, EARTHSCI 399:
- 45 points:
- EARTHSCI 102 Foundation for Earth Sciences*
- EARTHSCI 120 Planet Earth*
- GEOG 101 Earth Surface Processes and Landforms
- 30 points:
- EARTHSCI 220 Practice in Earth Sciences 1*
- EARTHSCI 261 Climate, Hydrology and Biogeography
- 30 points from:
- 15 points:
- EARTHSCI 320 Practice in Earth Sciences 2*
- 45 points from:
*subject to approval for 2019.
Other Earth Sciences pathways
Help and advice
For further information and advice, please contact the Science Student Centre.
Science Student Centre
Level G, Room G 20
(beside the entrance to the Large Chemistry Lecture Theatre)
23 Symonds Street