Master of Professional Studies (MProfStuds) - Arts
|Points per degree||120|
|Full-time study||1 year|
|Part-time study||Up to 2 years|
|Taught by||Faculty of Arts and other faculties|
|Taught at||City Campus|
|Application Closing date||Semester One: 8 December 2014 Semester Two: 4 July 2015|
|Start date||Semester One: 29 February 2016 Semester Two: 18 July 2016|
This masters degree has a professional focus with a choice of three different subject areas:
- The MProfStuds in International Relations and Human Rights explores how governments, NGOs and international institutions interact in their efforts to protect human rights.
- The MProfStuds in Translation is an advanced academic qualification for professional translators and intercultural mediators.
- The MProfStuds in Language Teaching enables you to gain a professional qualification to complement your experience as a practising language teacher.
International Relations and Human Rights
- Government and diplomacy
- international institutions
- Non-governmental organisations
- International organisations
- International business and trade
- Online and offline publishing
- Software or website localisation
- Language teaching and education