Bullying and harassment

Find information about how to deal with bullying and harassment issues.

If you feel threatened or are in immediate danger, please call the Police at any time on 111.

Prevention of bullying and harassment policy

Dispute resolution

If you experience a dispute at the University, there are a number of support services available. See Dispute resolution.


NetSafe is an advice and information service. You can contact NetSafe confidentially and anonymously with questions about online issues. It is not a counselling service, but gives practical advice and information. NetSafe will talk people through how to take the online steps they need to take, if necessary. It can give information and advice on pretty much any online issue.

Phone: 0508 NETSAFE (0508 638 723)
Email: queries@netsafe.org.nz.

Visit NetSafe.