The BC/BGlobalSt usually takes four years to complete.
You will need to complete a total of 540 points, consisting of:
- 255 points from BC courses
- 255 points from BGlobalSt courses
- 15 points from General Education
- 15 points from courses available for any programme
You can choose one major for the BC component of your conjoint:
You would normally take four or five BC courses each year.
You will choose from one of four majors for the BGlobalSt component of your conjoint:
- Global Environment and Sustainable Development
- Global Politics and Human Rights
- International Relations and Business
- Transnational Cultures and Creative Practice
You will also take core courses in Global Studies and study a language and a related area of the world. To find out more, see the Bachelor of Global Studies.
If you want to complete in four years, you will need to enrol in nine 15-point courses (135 points) each year (including Summer School). Enrolling in five courses in a semester is not always advisable for Global Studies students, you can discuss further with the programme adviser to structure your degree.