Undergraduate study in Commercial Law
What can you study in Commercial Law?
You can major in Commercial Law in the Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), where you will take courses such as:
- Law in a Business Environment
- Commercial Contracts
- Company Law
- Receiverships and Reconstructions
- Business Structures for Enterprises
- Financial Markets Law
- Employment Law
You can also study Commercial Law in the Bachelor of Laws (LLB), which includes courses in:
Explore the undergraduate courses you can take in Commercial Law.
- Undergraduate courses in the BCom
- Undergraduate courses in the LLB