Goldie Estate Homestead
Goldie Estate Homestead is located in the heart of the Goldie Estate vineyard on Waiheke Island.
About the residence
Owned and operated by the University of Auckland
The Goldie Estate Homestead offers accommodation for 10 students enrolled in the Wine Science programme on Waiheke Island so that students can enjoy a realistic winery experience.
Support provided by the team at Grafton Hall & Student Flats and there may be a Senior Resident onsite as required.
|Residence profile||Goldie Estate Homestead|
|Student type||Wine Science students only.|
|Facilities on site||
|Shops and amenities nearby||
The nearby suburb of Ostend offers a range amenities including: Countdown supermarket, Medical Centre, cafes, fruit and vegetable market, and takeaways.
The Goldie Estate Deli and Cellar Door are located next to the Homestead. Visit the website for current opening hours.
|Location||18 Causeway Road, Surfdale, Waiheke Island, Auckland.|
|Distance to Matiatia wharf||5.1km (15 minutes by bus).|
|Residential agreement period||
- The Homestead comes with kitchen and lounge furniture. Each bedroom comes with a bed, wardrobe, desk, chair and heaters. Residents share bathroom facilities.
- When offers are made, students will receive offers for twin- share rooms only. The Resident Manager will allocate the single rooms at their discretion from those who originally indicated a preference for a single room.
- Residents provide their own bedding and linen. Alternatively a bedding pack can be purchased from our online accommodation shop before arrival.
- Power, water, internet, and laundry is included.
|Room type||2023 Weekly rate||Features|
|Twin- share room||$225.00||
Goldie Estate Homestead photo gallery
For more information
- See the Accommodation Fees.
- View the Residential Rules.
- Find out the 2023 Residential Agreement dates.
- Tourism Waiheke
- Waiheke Island: A Complete Guide.