Grafton Student Flats
This collection of self-catered flats are home to 44 first year & undergraduate students each year.
About the residence
Owned and operated by the University of Auckland
Grafton Student Flats is housed in the large Carlton Gore Pines house, with a combination of single and twin-share rooms available.
Flats are comfortably furnished and within easy walking distance of the Grafton, Newmarket and City Campuses.
The Accommodation Management team provide personal support throughout your stay and arrange social and recreational activities during the year. Our Resident Advisers live on site to ensure you have a duty person available 24 hours a day.
|Residence profile||Grafton Student Flats|
|RA Ratio||1 : 44|
|Facilities on site||
|Location||50-62 Seafield View Road, Grafton|
|Distance to University General Library (Bldg 109)||1.4km (15 minute walk)|
|Residential Agreement period||Full academic year: 38 weeks and 2 nights
- Each flat comes with bedroom, kitchen and lounge-room furniture and wireless internet connection.
- Residents provide their own bedding and linen. Alternatively a bedding pack can be purchased from our online accommodation shop before arrival.
- Electricity, water, access to University wifi and membership to the University Recreation centre are included.
|Room type||Residential period
Grafton Student Flats photo gallery
For more information
- See the Accommodation Fees.
- View the Residential Rules.
- Find out the 2023 Residential Agreement dates.
- Meal Plans: There are 3 optional meal plans available to Grafton Student Flats residents, with all meals served in the Grafton Hall dining room. Information on how to sign up will be made available to residents prior to move in.