Grafton Student Flats
This collection of self-catered flats are home to 56 first years, undergraduate and postgraduate students each year.
About the residence
Grafton Student Flats includes six stand-alone residences, with a combination of single, twin-share and studio rooms available.
Flats are comfortably furnished and within easy walking distance of the Grafton, Newmarket and City Campuses.
The Accommodation Management team provide personal support throughout your stay and arrange social and recreational activities during the year. Our Resident Advisers live on site to ensure you have a duty person available 24 hours a day.
|Residence profile||Grafton Student Flats|
|Facilities on site||
|Location||50-62 Seafield View Road, Grafton|
|Distance to University General Library (Bldg 109)||1.4km (15 minute walk)|
|Residential Agreement period||First years/Undergraduate rooms
- Each flat comes with bedroom, kitchen and lounge-room furniture and wireless internet connection.
- You will need to provide your own linen and towels, however a linen pack can be purchased from the residence prior to arrival.
- Electricity, water, University WiFi and laundry is included.
|Room type||Residential period
|Twin share||38 Weeks||$202.00||
|Studio Double*||52 Weeks||$331.00||
|One Bedroom*||52 Weeks||$399.00||
*Rates listed for 2020 are subject to final confirmation.
*Single rooms at Carlton Gore, Studio & Studio Double rooms are limited and designated to postgraduate students only. Studio Double rooms are designated to couples only.
Grafton Student Flats photo gallery
For more information
- See the Accommodation Fees.
- View the Residential Rules.
- Find out the 2020 Residential Agreement dates.
- Meal Plans: There are 3 optional meal plans available to Grafton Student Flats residents, with all meals served in the Grafton Hall dining room. Information on how to sign up will be made available to residents prior to move in.