Postgraduate study in International Business
What can you study in International Business?
You can complete a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) in areas such as:
- The challenges of managing international companies both large and small
- The fundamentals of strategic management
- Cross-cultural management
- Asia, Europe, and the Americas
- The regulation of international business
You can also complete a Master of International Business in areas such as:
- Managing people
- Financial reporting and business analytics
You can then continue on to specialist international business courses and a consultancy project.
As a graduate, you can build on your existing academic excellence with a postgraduate qualification that prepares you for specialist positions in the public and private sectors. This can be a pathway to doctoral study.
Where can postgraduate study in International Business take you?
International Business postgraduates will be well-equipped to enter internationally oriented organisations such as exporters, global consumer or industrial goods manufacturers, and trade development and promotion agencies.
Jobs related to this programme
- Business policy adviser
- Chief financial officer
- Corporate advisor or valuer
- Data communications specialist
- Financial manager in a manufacturing, service or consultancy organisation
- Multinational funds manager
- Security assessor
- Software engineer
Further study options
Scholarships and awards
Each year we award scholarships and prizes to thousands of students.
Find out about the scholarships you may be eligible for, search available scholarships or begin an application by visiting Scholarships and awards.