Grafton Hall houses 324 students in comfortably furnished single rooms across three multi-story buildings.
About the hall
Facility owned and operated by the University of Auckland
Grafton Hall reopened in 2019 with a brand new look, comfortably furnished study bedrooms and generous dining and communal social spaces.
Nestled within the Grafton suburb, students are within close proximity to the Grafton and Newmarket campuses as well as the Auckland Domain, the Wintergardens and the popular Newmarket shopping precinct. And all while only a 15 minute walk from the centre of the City Campus.
The accommodation management team and Resident Advisers arrange social and recreational events along with academic mentoring and study support sessions throughout the year to help you make friends and settle into student life.
The Resident Manager and Resident Advisers live on site, ensuring there is a duty person available 24 hours a day.
|First-year high school leavers
|1 : 35
|Facilities on site
|10A Carlton Gore Road, Grafton.
|Distance to University General Library (Bldg 109)
|1.6km (15 minute walk).
|Residential Agreement period
- Every room comes furnished with a bed, bedside table, wardrobe, desk, chair, noticeboard, mirror, heater and ceiling fan.
- Residents provide their own bedding and linen. Alternatively a bedding pack can be purchased from our online accommodation shop before arrival.
- Meals, electricity, water, University wifi and laundry is included in your weekly fee.
|2024 weekly rate
Grafton Hall image gallery
For more information
- See the Accommodation Fees.
- View the Residential Rules.
- Find out the 2024 Residential Agreement dates.