University Hall - Towers
This modern high-rise residence is located on our City Campus, right next door to Elam School of Fine Arts, and is home to 442 residents each year.
About the hall
Facility owned and operated by the University of Auckland
University Hall- Towers is our second largest fully-catered hall of residence. It offers comfortably furnished single rooms throughout a modern dual tower complex.
The accommodation management team and Resident Advisers arrange social and recreational events along with academic mentoring and study support sessions throughout the year to help you make friends and settle into student life.
The Resident Manager and Resident Advisers live on site, ensuring there is a duty person available 24 hours a day.
|Hall profile||University Hall – Towers|
|Student type||First-year high school leavers|
|Students per floor||30|
|RA Ratio||1 : 35|
|Location||30 Whitaker Place, Auckland Central.|
|Distance to University General Library (Bldg 109)||700m (5 minute walk)|
|Residential Agreement period||
- Every room comes furnished with a bed, wardrobe, desk, chair, noticeboard, bookshelf and towel rail.
- Residents provide their own bedding and linen. Alternatively a bedding pack can be purchased from our online accommodation shop before arrival.
- Meals, electricity, water, University wifi and laundry is included in your weekly fee.
University Hall – Towers photo gallery
For more information
- See the Accommodation Fees.
- View the Residential Rules.
- Find out the 2023 Residential Agreement dates.