Your to-do list
Tick things off our handy checklist and get yourself sorted this semester!
Before you arrive
- Download the New Student Guide app. You will find all your key Orientation Week information in here.
- Plan your trip. There is limited parking on and around campus, so your best bet is public transport, walking, or cycling (we have secure bike sheds).
- Take a tour. If you miss out on your Faculty Orientation tour, alternative tours will leave from AskAuckland Central during Orientation, or you can watch our video for a look at key sites.
- Learn about DELNA, a free check of your academic English language skills.
- Get familiar with pōwhiri protocol before you head to the marae.
- Sort your Campus Card. If you haven't received yours yet, find out what to do on the website or email the Campus Card team.
- Hire a locker. If you need somewhere to store your stuff, chances are there will be a locker nearby. See the webpage for more details.
- Get your AT concession card.
- Enrol at Health and Counselling.
- Check out the Sport and Rec Centre.
- Visit Clubs Expo and discover the great range of clubs, societies and associations.
- Check out our top ten tips for a great first week on campus.
- Complete your Academic Integrity course. (This will not be available for completion until the week before semester starts.)
- Doctoral candidates - book your induction session.