Your to-do list
Tick things off our handy checklist and get yourself sorted this semester!
Before you arrive
- Download the university app Kāhu - your essential go-to for everyday information and tools.
- Plan your trip. There is limited parking on and around campus, so your best bet is public transport, walking, or cycling:
- Take a tour. If you miss out on your Faculty Orientation tour, alternative tours will leave from AskAuckland Central.
- Discover key sites on our video.
- DELNA is a free check of your academic English language skills. Learn about DELNA.
- Before you head to the marae, get familiar with pōwhiri protocol.
- Sort your Campus Card. If you haven't received yours yet, find out what to do on the website.
- Email the Campus Card team.
- Hire a locker. If you need somewhere to store your stuff, chances are there will be a locker nearby. See the webpage for more details.
- Get your AT concession card.
- Enrol at Health and Counselling.
- Check out the Sport and Rec Centre.
- Visit Clubs Expo and discover the great range of clubs, societies and associations.
- For a great first week on campus, check out our top ten tips.
- Complete your Academic Integrity course.
- Doctoral candidates - book your induction session.