Facilities and resources
We have some of the best facilities in Australasia; including outstanding digital and analogue workshop facilities, individual studio spaces, world-class library and research resources, galleries on campus, and more.
Our facilities include:
- Digital media hub with photographic, video, film and audio facilities and equipment
- Screen printing, intaglio and lithography facilities
- Photography studios, darkrooms and printing facilities
- Wood, metal, foundry, casting and plastic fabrication workshops
- Large format digital printing facilities and both powder and extrusion 3D printers
- Ceramic kilns
- Industrial spray booth
The Fine Arts Library holds a significant and wide-ranging collection of books, art databases and extensive online resources to support in-depth research. It also houses New Zealand’s largest collection of specialist monographs as well as all major historic and contemporary fine arts and design journals.