Resources for high schools
The Faculty of Creative Arts and Industries want to support your students in making informed decisions around tertiary study. This is a hub of resources and tools for you to use in the classroom that will shed some light on our programmes.
Discover what students can study in the Faculty of Creative Arts and Industries:
Download a prospectus
Hear from our staff and students
Check out videos of our staff and students discussing our programmes and life at university!
- Video about architecture portfolio submission process. Watch how to submit a portfolio for the Bachelor of Architectural Studies application.
- What is Urban Planning and why study it at the University of Auckland? Watch the video to learn about this programme.
- Dance Studies videos. Watch videos from our Dance Studies Programme.
- Podcast with academics and students. Listen to our people talking about current topics and passion projects.
- Why choose creativity - video.
Find out about the different creative career pathways available and learn about our graduates:
Follow us online
Keep up-to-date with us on our online channels and find out the latest news and events:
We welcome any opportunity to interact and engage with students, parents and teachers. If you'd like to organise an opportunity to connect with us or have any queries, please get in touch with Jaime Henley:
Te Ūnga Kairuruku Schools and Community Recruitment Adviser, Creative Arts and Industries