Building hours at Red Level
Access to Creative Arts and Industries buildings during Summer School is restricted at Covid-19 Red, read on for workshop opening hours and health and safety requirements.
Updated Monday 24 January 2022
The Creative Arts and Industries workshop facilities listed below are open to currently enrolled students only.
Restricted workshop access is available for the Summer School period from Monday 10 January to Friday 18 February 2022.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
You need a valid My Vaccine Pass to come to campus.
Health and safety requirements for restricted workshop access
CAI Technical Workshops
Monday 10 January to Friday 18 February (Monday to Friday only)
All students accessing Creative Arts and Industries workshops to undertake coursework must adhere to these Health and Safety requirements:
- Anyone who is unwell, self-isolating, or who has been advised by health authorities to remain at home while they wait for their Covid-19 test results must stay at home.
- Students entering our campuses or engaging in face-to-face University-managed activities must have a My Vaccine Pass.
- Wear a face mask at all times. We recommend the use of disposable surgical masks or similar unless the risk assessment for the work you are doing specifies a different type of mask. The University discourages the use of cloth masks or bandanas.
- Use the Government’s NZ COVID Tracer app with Bluetooth turned on when on and moving about campus.
- Keep a 1-metre distance from others at all times.
- Use hand sanitiser when you enter and exit the buildings.
- Follow the instructions of our staff who are there to help you.
Staff will be monitoring the workshops to ensure compliance with the Red health and safety guidance.
Architecture and Planning
Digital Research Hub (DRH)
Technician: Scott Facer
Technician: Adam Turnbull
Technician: Sharon Fitness
CNC milling 421E-127
Technician: Vincent Lardeux
Design Technical Support
Fabrication Lab 402-340
Senior Technician: Jamie Coombe
Technician: Steve Hind
Design Digital Lab 402-344
Technician: Peter Vosper
Technical Team Leader: Kenneth Murgitroyd
Senior Technician: Steve Lovett
Technician: Robyn Walton
Technician: Franca Bertani
Digital Support Team
Technician: Marco Hidalgo
Moving Image and Equipment Loan-out 433-308
Technician: Tracey (Zixuan) Guo
Design/Print Onsite support available from Monday 14 February
Technician: Amanda Wright
Music and Dance
Music Technical Support
Music and Dance 250-1M02
Technician: Sean Curham
Technician: Theo Gibson
Music and Dance 820-131
Technician: John Kim