The New Zealand Journal of Environmental Law subscription information.
The New Zealand Journal of Environmental Law is published annually by the Faculty of Law, the University of Auckland. The Journal is available on direct subscription or by writing to:
The Subscription Manager
The following annual subscription prices apply (postage, handling and GST included):
- New Zealand subscribers: NZ$75 per annum.
- Overseas subscribers: NZ$80 per annum (no GST payable).
- Electronic subscription (searchable pdf): $NZ40.00 per annum.
Back issues are available from the Subscription Manager and are charged at the following rates (postage, handling and GST included):
- Within New Zealand: NZ$25.
- Overseas: NZ$35 (no GST payable).
- Electronic version of an issue (where available): $NZ20.00.
Information about advertising in the Journal, including circulation data and advertising rates, may be obtained by writing to the Subscription Manager.
New Zealand Journal of Environmental Law should be cited as (1997) 1 NZJEL....; (1998) 2 NZJEL .... etc.