Registration terms and conditions
Details of Kohia Centre terms and conditions relating to course registration.
- Kohia Centre requires that advice of cancellation must be received at least five clear working days prior to the day of the course to allow for a full refund. If we do not receive this notice, full fees are payable and refunds will not be given.
- If you are unable to attend and cannot give the required five clear working days notice, you may send a substitute staff member in your place.
- Payment of fees is expected for non-attendance in accordance with the above criteria.
- These conditions apply to all withdrawals or non-attendance for any reason.
- Enrolment in a course constitutes acceptance of this policy.
- Kohia Centre reserves the right to cancel a course should it fail to attract the minimum number of participants required. In this instance, we will provide a full refund, but Kohia Centre will not accept responsibility for travel and accommodation costs incurred by participants.
- Kohia Centre reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programmes and venues.