Registration terms and conditions
Details of Kohia Centre terms and conditions relating to course registration.
- For one day courses Kohia Centre requires that advice of cancellation must be received at least five clear working days prior to the day of the course to allow for a full refund. If we do not receive this notice, full fees are payable and refunds will not be given.
- For Kohia Centre programmes (more than one day course) the enrolment is for the whole programme so no refunds are given for missing one or more of the sessions after enrolling and invoicing. Your may send a substitute staff member in your place, for the missing session.
- If you are unable to attend and cannot give the required five clear working days notice (this applies only to one day course), you may send a substitute staff member in your place.
- Payment of fees is expected for non-attendance in accordance with the above criteria.
- These conditions apply to all withdrawals or non-attendance for any reason.
- Enrolment in a course constitutes acceptance of this policy.
- Kohia Centre reserves the right to cancel a course should it fail to attract the minimum number of participants required. In this instance, we will provide a full refund, but Kohia Centre will not accept responsibility for travel and accommodation costs incurred by participants.
- Kohia Centre reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programmes and venues.