Inspire Partnership Programme
This programme is all about enhancing and nurturing aspiring young musicians through a partnership between the Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra and University of Auckland School of Music.
Video from the 2017 Our Voice event:
As a student taking part in the Inspire Partnership Programme, you can benefit because:
- Young musicians are linked with professional mentors
- Fellowships, internships and scholarships are available
- There are masterclasses with visiting APO international artists, and open rehearsals to develop in-depth understanding of the music-making process through observation of professional artists
- There are concert attendance opportunities at low-cost which motivate and inspire
- Performance opportunities for young musicians and composers.