Cancelled Conference Conversations: A virtual symposium series
A virtual symposium series to share scholarly expertise and research from presentations scheduled for now-cancelled conferences.
Call for Presenters/Presentations
Cancelled Conference Conversations is a virtual symposium series to share scholarly expertise and research from presentations scheduled for now-cancelled conferences around the globe. The series has been initiated by the consortium of Associate Deans of Research across universities in Aotearoa New Zealand who are mindful that many academics have had abstract proposals accepted for now-cancelled conferences, this is an opportunity to share and connect with research and expertise through an online zoom symposium.
- Teaching and Learning in Digital Environments - hosted by Aaron Wilson (Auckland)
- Governance and Collaboration - hosted by Annelies Kamp (Canterbury)
- Policy and Theory - hosted by Leon Benade (AUT)
- Assessment - hosted by Bronwen Cowie (Waikato)
- Wellbeing- hosted by Joanna Higgins (Wellington)
While these are the current streams, please let us know if you have an idea that doesn’t fit a stream.
Cancelled Conference Conversations will be a recurring one-hour opportunity. Speakers will offer a 15 minute provocation or snapshot of work-in-progress or synopsis of their conference proposal.
Please express your interest, ASAP, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name/s (co-presenting is possible, albeit from separate places!)
- a title for your presentation
- 2-3 sentences about the scope of your presentation