Postgraduate study in Teaching Chinese in Schools
What can you study in Teaching Chinese in Schools?
You can complete a Master of Professional Studies in Teaching Chinese in Schools in areas such as:
- Teaching Chinese as a foreign language: an overview of theories and research in teaching Chinese as a foreign language and its practice worldwide
- Chinese pedagogical grammar: reviewing grammatical and pronunciation difficulties common to English-speaking students learning spoken Mandarin and strategies to correct them
- Researching practice in the second language classroom: independent investigation into solving a problem of practice
- Study into enhancing reading recovery’s effectiveness
- The inquiry method into investigating improvement in teaching
Scholarships and awards
Each year we award scholarships and prizes to thousands of students.
Find out about the scholarships you may be eligible for, search available scholarships or begin an application by visiting Postgraduate scholarships and awards.