The centre furthers the study of global childhoods through research, teaching, capacity building, and consultancy.
- We procure funding from national and international research grants
- We disseminate high quality and impactful knowledge
- We provide opportunities for scholars and post-docs to collaborate on research projects
- We provide teaching exchanges for students in our childhood studies programmes with the University of Melbourne and other global partner institutions.
- We have created an international research group of PhD students and Postdoctoral fellows
- Enhancing intercultural understanding and social justice of students via COLAB project
- We provide capacity building in the areas of the early years education and development
- We upskill various groups, partner institutions and communities
- We create opportunities for staff and student mobility and exchange
- We provide a wide range of services to organisations and donors