Summer Research Scholarships
Summer Research Scholarships are a great way to gain valuable research experience, work with leading researchers at the Faculty of Creative Arts and Industries, enhance your career opportunities and help you think about pursuing postgraduate or doctoral study.
- Conduct a research project under supervision for 10 weeks over the summer months.
- Receive a tax-free stipend of $6,750.
- Open to high-achieving domestic and international students who will have completed at least two years of equivalent full-time study in an undergraduate degree by December 2023.
- Apply for projects within or outside of your subject.
- Applications for 2023-2024 closed on 10 August 2023.
- Browse 2023-2024 projects.
Bachelor of Design/Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) student Rikka Ly’s Summer Research Scholarship project flexed her passion for project design and helped prepare her for the industry. She shares her experience in the video below.