Supporting intercultural inclusiveness
We promote scholarship and research that recognise that, as an institution located in a superdiverse city, we have much to contribute in this space internationally.
Research within this theme explores:
- Superdiversity and civic participation.
- Pasifika educational systems, structures and curricula.
- The maintenance and development of Pasifika languages and bilingual development.
- The experiences of people crossing borders, and identity development.
- Multilingualism / acquisition of additional languages (including English as an additional language), and the place of international experiences, languages and cultures in a globalised world.