Student Services Stall
The Student Services Stall (SSS) is used by some departments to collect and return marked assignments and course material to students.
Please note that each course may have their own methods for collecting and returning assignments. Your lecturers will advise the assignment collection and distribution method at the beginning of the semester.
|During semester (closed for first week of Semester One)||10am-2pm|
|Mid-semester and study breaks||12-2pm|
Submitting your assignment
- It is important that you put your assignment for marking in the correct pigeon hole before the published deadline.
- All students are required to generate their assignment tracking cover sheet from Canvas. Read the instructions on how to generate a cover sheet.
Collecting your assignment
- You must produce your Student ID card when collecting your assignment. You will not receive your assignment otherwise.
- Your assignment will be held for two weeks. It will then be returned to your department.
- Any unclaimed assignments will be destroyed at the end of the academic year.