Awards and media coverage
MICCAI Young Scientist Awards 2007
Runner-up in the Computational Physiology category
Rajagopal, V., Lee, A.W.C., Chung, J.H., Warren, R., Highnam, R.P., Nielsen, P., Nash, M.P. Towards Tracking Breast Cancer Across Medical Images Using Subject-Specific Biomechanical Models.
Young Scientist of the Year 2007
Finalist in the Future Science and Technologies Category
Rajagopal, V. MacDiarmid
- Modelling the Human Breast. Features M. Nash and A. W. C. Lee. Edited Radio NZ National Interview, 29 Nov 2010.
- Modelling the Human Breast. Features M. Nash and A. W. C. Lee. Radio NZ National Interview, 18 Nov 2010.
- Ready steady learn. Features V. Rajagopal. bFM Radio Interview, 28 Oct 2010.
- Computer modelling and cancer outcomes. Features M. P. Nash, P. M. F. Nielsen, V. Rajagopal, A. W. C. Lee, J. Puthran and H. M. Reynolds. Research Works Wonders, YouTube, Jul 2010.
- Breast model for cancer diagnosis. Features P. M. F. Nielsen, M. P. Nash and V. Rajagopal. The University of Auckland News 34(1): p.15, Feb 2004.
- Computer model helps in pinning down the lumps. by R. Walsh. Features V. Rajagopal, P. M. F. Nielsen and M. P. Nash. The New Zealand Herald, 10 Nov 2003.