- X-ray computed tomography of small sample volumes at high pixel resolutions
- Results in a 3D dataset of X-ray attenuation throughout the sample, which allows 3D visualization and analysis
- A non-destructive imaging mode so you get your sample back.
MicroCT is also an X-ray microscope
Quickly get 2D projection images of structure and density differences in your sample.
MicroCT excels at:
- Revealing, in 3D, internal details within your whole sample
- Lets you see an internal problem in your sample
- Minimal preparation – mostly. Staining for some samples
- Provides cross-sections at the orientation you want
- Multiple 2D and 3D analyses to characterise your sample
- Dry or wet samples
- Produces stunning images for your report or thesis!
Auckland Bioengineering Institute
70 Symonds Street, Auckland, New Zealand 1010
Core hours of operation: 9.30am-4.30pm
MicroCT Facility Manager
Phone: +64 9 923 1467 or 021 045 8867