Career and Industry Insights Programme
The Career and Industry Insights Programme connects first-year business students in their second semester with alumni working in business.
Through the Career and Industry Insights Programme, students can connect with alumni, find out more about their workplace, and various roles, careers and industries.
How it works
- Alumni sign up to be matched with two first-year business students in their second semester.
- The students arrange a zoom interview with the alum, on an agreed day and time between Thursday 24 September and Wednesday 14 October.
The zoom meeting
- Chat to students about your career journey, your role, your organisation and your industry.
- Talk about workplace culture, responsibilities and expectations.
- Think about potentially inviting a colleague along to the zoom meeting.
Thursday 24 September 2020 (5-6pm)
Alumni and students meet at an informal online launch and briefing session.
Between Thursday 24 September and Wednesday 14 October
Zoom calls take place.
Wednesday 14 October
Alumni and students get together again for a low-key debrief, feedback and celebration event in the evening, either in person or online.
About the programme
- Alumni should have a minimum of five years’ industry experience and reside in Auckland.
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to match you with our students.
For any questions about the Career and Industry Insights Programme, please contact Natalie Newton: firstname.lastname@example.org