Make an appointment
Drop in or book an appointment to get career advice, help with your CV and LinkedIn profile, and interview preparation.
Come and see us
Need help with your job application? No idea about your career direction? Want some personalised advice? The Business School Careers Centre offers one-on-one sessions to help you make the important decisions.
During the semesters we have a drop-in service in the Business Student Centre. No appointment is necessary. You can expect approximately 15 minutes of helpful advice from one of our career leaders on your:
- CV, cover letter or application form - please bring a printed copy.
- LinkedIn profile - please bring a viewable device.
You are also welcome to book a 25 or 50 minute appointment with a Business School Career Development Adviser for:
- General careers advice and guidance
- A practice interview - when you book please upload details about the job so we can prepare questions
- Feedback on your CV, cover letter or application form - please bring a printed copy
- Feedback on your LinkedIn profile
Appointments are held on Level 1 of the Business School, in Room 147. To find our office, go past the Business Student Centre, through the double doors into the orange Velocity/CIE space and along the corridor.
We are open for appointments all year, including during the semester breaks.
To book an appointment
How to book on MyCDES
- Scroll down the home page and you will see a list of short-cuts on the right hand side
- Click on ‘Request a Face-to-Face appointment’
- Click on the dropdown arrow in the Appointment Type box and select ‘Career Appointment Business Students’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Check Availability’ and a list of all available appointments will be displayed.