Our research centre
The Centre of Digital Enterprise (CODE) is an inter-disciplinary research centre that focuses on the application and impact of digital technologies in organisations.
We strive to understand the relationships between digital technologies, individuals, businesses and societies by assuming that such technologies transform the business and consequently affect performance.
We act upon this goal by developing programmes around the following areas:
- Digital transformation
- Achieving excellence in a digital age
- Digital platforms
- Sustainable digital
- Digital sourcing and crowdsourcing
On the technology side, we take interest in exploring numerous emerging technologies and business solutions such as:
- Block chain
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Robotic process automation
- Data analytics
Through on-going engagement with industry, policy makers, the media and academics we seek:
- To become a leading research centre on digital technologies.
- To shape practices and strategies relating to digital transformation through on-going engagement with policy makers, practitioners and the media.
- To contribute to theory building through the investigation of the antecedents, processes and performance implications of digital transformation.