Quick guide: accept and enrol
Our step-by-step guide to accepting your offer and enrolling in your courses.
1. Accept your offer
- Congratulations on getting an offer of place.
- Our programmes are popular, so make sure you accept your offer as soon as possible to secure your spot with us.
Remember, your first year in Business will give you a taste of all our majors, so don’t worry if you aren’t sure about where your study will take you. We’ll help you make informed choices about majors later in your first year.
Your offer of place includes advice about how to enrol but you can also:
- Use the Timetable planner available through Student Services Online.
- Look at our planning guide.
- Learn about planning your first year in the Bachelor of Commerce
- Contact your nearest Student Hubs to speak with a Student Adviser about planning your degree.