Why our MBA?
Become a leader and decision maker of the future with a flexible MBA from New Zealand’s top Business School.
Our MBA provides more than a set of skills. It will enable you to:
- Transition to a new level of personal and professional development
- Gain the confidence and capabilities to thrive under uncertainty
- Drive change and navigate through complex business environments, now and in the future
Our Auckland-based programme will put you in the heart of New Zealand’s international business hub. In our close-knit cohort, you will work with, and learn from, some of the country’s most innovative business leaders and make lifelong connections and friendships while you study.
Change your life, and the business world, in one step with an MBA from the University of Auckland Business School.
Your MBA experience
- Flexible schedules that fit around your work and personal life
- Close-knit cohort of industry leaders and innovators
- Build lifelong networks
- Internationally recognised programme
- Integrated cross-disciplinary learning
- Interactive, experientially-based teaching and learning
The University of Auckland MBA programme offers students a unique experience, working with New Zealand companies in an advisory capacity to develop strategic recommendations for local or international growth. During the international client project, students spend a week in an international market meeting distributors, interviewing clients and undertaking observational research. This provides students with a genuine insight into, and experience of, global business.
Our MBA cohort at a glance
Our diverse cohort of talented senior-level professionals encompass a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds.
- Industry backgrounds - Over 13 different areas, including government, financial services, consumer products and manufacturing
- Average age - 37.5
- Average years work experience - 13
- Years in management role - 5.5