Submitting your proposal
Kia āta haere - Proceed with understanding
Are you ready to submit your proposal to the Office of the Tumuaki?
1. We recommend in the first instance that all researchers read the following article:
Reid, P., Paine, S. J., Curtis, E., Jones, R., Anderson, A., Willing, E., & Harwood, M. (2017). Achieving health equity in Aotearoa: strengthening responsiveness to Māori in health research. The New Zealand Medical Journal, 130(1465), 96-103.
2. Check information on the FMHS Staff intranet Research Gateway
Requirements for submission of applications for review by the R2M team
When sending in your application please supply:
1.Copy of full ethics application including any consents, information sheets and interview schedules
2.Study protocol (if applicable)
4. Intended date of submission (ethics committee and funding)
1.Full application and all relevant information including principal and named investigators
2.Study protocol (if appropriate)
3. Potential funding agency
You must allow three weeks (15 working days) for review and discussion.
In the email subject heading please put:
1. Application type (and who/where you are applying to) or Meeting (course/degree/general discussion)
2.Funding (HRC Project Grant 2020/Marsden Fast Start/HRC Emerging First Researcher Grant)
3.Meeting (MHSc Dissertation)
2 Provide 1-3 keywords for your application – can include the type of study (e.g. Biomedical/Clinical, Qualitative/Quantitative)
3. Provide the First or Principle Investigator's Department (can include Lab Group/Team)
Subject: Funding (HRC Project Grant 2020) – Lung Cancer, Preclinical, Biomedical – ACSRC (PI Surname Lab)
Please send all applications to R2M@auckland.ac.nz