Summer Research Scholarships at FMHS
Grab the opportunity to work with leading researchers, further your studies and enhance your career opportunities.
Our Summer Research Scholarship scheme gives senior undergraduate students the opportunity to work within a research environment, mixing with researchers and postgraduate students at the forefront of their fields.
Scholarship projects are completed in a 10-week period over the University Summer (November – February) under the supervision of biomedical, clinical and public health researchers from the faculty.
There is a generous tax-free stipend to undertake the project.
What you will get out of the Summer Research Scholarship scheme:
- You'll gain and practice research skills under individual supervision and mentorship
- Research experience adds significant value to your CV (curriculum vitae) and improve your career opportunities – in some cases even leading to a career in research or becoming a co-author
- Valuable opportunities like becoming a co-author of research articles and at presentations at international conferences and articles for publication in academic journals
- Networking opportunities with other students, research staff and the international community of scholars
- Receive a tax-free stipend paid directly into your nominated bank account
More information about UoA Summer Research scholarships
FMHS Externally Sponsored Summer Research Projects
More information about eligibility, benefits, and how to apply for FMHS external Summer Scholarships projects. (Supervisor access requires intranet login).