Masters thesis, research portfolio and dissertation submission
The submission of your thesis is a two-step process.
On or before the due date, the following items need to be submitted to the FMHS Student Centre at the Grafton Campus (Ground Floor, Building 503, 85 Park Road):
- 1 x soft-bound copies of the thesis/research portfolio
- 1 x identical digital copy of the thesis/research portfolio
- 1 x Thesis submission form (download the form below)
After the thesis/research portfolio has been examined, minor corrections may be recommended by the examiners. These need to be completed to the satisfaction of their supervisor within one month. Students must then submit:
- 1 x hard bound version of the corrected thesis/research portfolio with the Thesis Consent Form bound in (to the FMHS Student Centre in person, or by a nominee, in arrangement with Student Centre staff)
- 1 x identical digital copy (uploaded to the University Library’s ResearchSpace)
Please note: Proof of submission to ResearchSpace must be provided to the FMHS Student Centre, either by printing the receipt email, or by forwarding the receipt email to email@example.com, ensuring that you include your full name and ID number.
Dissertation submissions are administered by the school in which a dissertation student is registered. For specific submission information, please consult your supervisor, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.