Do you enjoy doing laboratory experiments and analysing the results?
If you enjoy biology, chemistry and physics at school, you might enjoy these Science subjects at University:
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical Science
- Earth Sciences
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Medicinal Chemistry
There are many jobs that involve working in a laboratory, doing experiments and analysing results. Here’s a selection:
- Agricultural/horticultural consultant
- Chemical engineer
- Health and safety consultant
- Laboratory technician
- Pharmaceutical researcher
- Product and regulatory development
- Water quality assessor
Find out more about your career prospects on the Careers New Zealand website.