Academic Advisers for undergraduate subjects and majors

If you need some advice on undergraduate subjects, here is a list of specialist advisers you can contact.

As well as contacting one of our specialist advisers, you could email us at We are happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.

Our advisers

Hana Mata’u is the Science Student Centre manager and is available to advise on specific Science requirements and to discuss issues relating to degree completion. She can also sign off requirements on behalf of the Dean of Science.

Science subjects

Our specialist Science subject advisers can help you with your queries.

See below information about the subject, stage, phone extension number and name of the academic adviser to speak with: