Why postgraduate study in Business?
In the face of a rapidly changing business environment, understanding the future of work and developing your knowledge, capability and skills to succeed through postgraduate study will give you a career advantage.
Perhaps you are a recent graduate looking to enhance your knowledge on a particular aspect of business to match your interests. Or you may be a professional with significant work experience looking to develop your business or management skills or investigate a business topic through research. The University of Auckland Business School offers a wide range of postgraduate opportunities that will suit your needs.
What will you gain from postgraduate study?
- Relevant and practical skills that are immediately applicable to your current career
- Professional connections and network
- Extensive and high-quality teaching and research facilities
- The opportunity to study and work closely with our outstanding academics
- Supportive learning environment and community
- Globally recognised PhD and masters degrees
- Comprehensive range of research, coursework and professional study options and specialisations
- Enhanced prospects for career advancement or further study
- Career support and advice available to all postgraduate students
What are your study options?
Our professional programmes are designed to suit the needs of working professionals, from new graduates to the highly experienced, who are seeking to advance their professional development further. You will develop highly specialised knowledge within your discipline and an advanced understanding within a global context.
Our coursework programmes, which are open to international students, embed applied learning opportunities to build on your undergraduate degree, or professional experience, and help you launch a business career or apply your skills to a new field.
Through our research programmes, including the PhD, you will develop an advanced understanding of the different theoretical perspectives and controversies in your discipline. You will also have an opportunity to undertake a piece of independent research with expert support and guidance from researchers from New Zealand's top business school.