We run and teach courses, workshops and seminars, including Clinical Education 711.
Clinical Education 711
We teach CLINED 711: 'E-learning and Clinical Education' as part of the Master of Clinical Education.
CLINED 711 develops the knowledge and skills to critically evaluate e-learning in the clinical setting and addresses underlying theoretical constructs, practical skills, sourcing and selection of learning objects, course design and assessment. By the end of the course students have the necessary pedagogical and technological knowledge to convert their own courses for blended/distance delivery.
Find out more about the Master of Clinical Education.
We run seminars with a focus on making purposeful use of technologies in teaching and learning. The seminars focus on one or more technologies. The specific aims of these seminars include helping staff to:
- Become aware of the new technologies
- Understand the ways in which different technologies can help solve a specific learning problem
- Choose the right technology for a specific teaching and learning context
- Plan and design an e-learning course or resource
- Use technologies in research