Postgraduate Certificate in Health Sciences in Pharmaceutical Science
This specialisation is not offered in 2022
The Postgraduate Certificate in Health Sciences (PGCertHSc) specialising in Pharmaceutical Science, addresses techniques employed within pharmaceutical science and the formulation of pharmaceutical products.
Students are required to enrol and complete 60 points from the following courses:
- PHARMACY 750 - Pharmaceutical Formulation (30 Points)
- PHARMACY 751 - Pharmaceutical Techniques (30 Points)
- PHARMACY 752 - Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance (15 Points)
- PHARMACY 753 - Regulatory Affairs (15 Points)
- PHARMACY 754 - Pharmaceutical Science Research Proposal (15 Points)
- PHARMACY 760 - Literature Review in Pharmaceutical Sciences (15 Points)
- PHARMACY 761 - Pharmaceutical Science Research Project (15 Points)
New students: to ensure you enrol on time, please visit our step-by-step guide to applications, admission, and enrolment.
Detailed information on admission criteria, programme structure and content, and the schedule of courses can be found in the University Calendar regulations for the Postgraduate Certificate in Health Sciences. These should also be read in conjunction with the University's General Regulations - Postgraduate Certificates.
Dr Manisha Sharma
Phone: +64 9 923 1830