Postgraduate Diploma in Health Sciences in Digital Health
The Postgraduate Diploma in Health Sciences (PGDipHSc) in Digital Health is offered by the School of Population Health.
Students are required to enrol in, and complete, the following 15 point courses:
- DIGIHLTH 701 Principles of Digital Health
- DIGIHLTH 702 Health Knowledge Management
- DIGIHLTH 703 The New Zealand Health Data Landscape
- DIGIHLTH 704 Healthcare Decision Support Systems
- DIGIHLTH 705 Digital Health Design and Evaluation
- DIGIHLTH 706 Health Data Analytics
and a further two 15 points from those listed in the following schedules:
Detailed information on admission criteria, programme structure and content, and the schedule of courses can be found in the University Calendar regulations for the Postgraduate Diploma in Health Sciences. These should also be read in conjunction with the University's General Regulations - Postgraduate Diplomas.
New students: to ensure you enrol on time, please visit our step-by-step guide to applications, admission, and enrolment.
Dr Vanessa Selak
Phone: +64 (0) 9 923 6509