We offer a wide range of NextGen DNA/RNA sequencing (NGS), Sanger sequencing and gene expression services.
- Illumina sequencing and library preparation: A full range of Illumina sequencing options are available either on-site or through our partners including MiSeq, HiSeq, and NovaSeq devices. We offer a full range of library preparations for illumina sequencing, including whole genome sequencing, RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq), metagenomic sequencing, amplicon sequencing (i.e. 16S, ITS, etc), small RNA sequencing, metatranscriptomics, and more.
- Nanopore sequencing (long reads or amplicons): We are world-leading experts in nanopore sequencing. We offer a full range of data delivery from PromethION GridION, MinION, MK1C, and flongle devices. We have experience with adaptive sampling, CRISPR CAS-9 sequencing enrichment, as well as sequencing plasmids, phages, and tools for sequencing those hard to sequence samples (marine, avian, fungal, etc) in addition to experience with different sample types.
- 10X Genomics single cell RNA sequencing (scRNAseq).
- 10X Visium Spatial single cell library sequencing .
- Sanger sequencing and genotyping with next day data delivery.*
- Microarray / Clariom gene expression arrays.
- Nucleic acid isolation, quality control, and quantification.
- Bespoke training and workshops.
- Consultation on experimental design and analysis.
- Limited bioinformatics support.
- Access to a range of advanced equipment.
*not available some days of the week.
Most equipment is bookable for use via iLab.
DNA and RNA Sequencers and Microarrays
- Illumina sequencing: A full range of Illumina sequencing options are available either on-site or through our partners including MiSeq, HiSeq, and NovaSeq.
- Nanopore sequencing: PromethION (P2), GridION, MinIONs, MK1Cs, and flongles. Some nanopore equipment can be borrowed for research, teaching, and field work upon request.
- Chromium controller (for 10x Genomics single cell RNAseq).
- Applied Biosystems 3500XL and 3130XL Genetic Analyzer (Sanger sequencing and genotyping).
- GeneChip™ Fluidics Station 450Dx v.2 and Scanner 3000 7G for microarrays/Clariom projects.
Real-Time qPCR and Digital Droplet PCR
- ThermoFisher QuantStudio5 Real-Time PCR System (384 well with cloud enable data delivery)
- Bio-Rad QX200 Droplet Digital ddPCR System
DNA/RNA QC instruments
- 2100 Bioanalyzer (Agilent)
- LabChip GX Touch (Perkin Elmer)
- EnSpire Multimode Plate Reader (can be used for 96 well Qubit readings)
- BluePippin (Sage Science)
- 8 sample NanoDrop
Robotic liquid handlers
- Eppendorf epMotion 5075
- Beckman Coulter Biomek 4000
How we can help you
NGS project design, method development, cost information and/or sample requirements
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your project design. Please include the following information in your email:
- one to two sentences about what services you want
- what organism(s) are you interested in sequencing
- what type of sequencing or analysis do you want (Illumina/Nanopore/Microarray/Single cell/etc)
- the number of reads OR amount of sequencing data per sample you require
Cost and sample requirement information will be supplied once your project has been designed.
When you have a project number and are ready to submit samples, use our packing guidelines:
Sanger sequencing and genotyping
All cost and sample requirement information for Sanger sequencing and genotyping is available through iLab.
Training and booking for all instruments is available through iLab.
- For Sanger sequencing contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For NGS and gene expression contact us at email@example.com