We offer a wide range of NextGen DNA/RNA sequencing (NGS), Sanger sequencing and gene expression services.
Applied Biosystems 3130XL Genetic Analyzer
- 16 lane Sanger sequencing and genotyping
- scRNAseq and linked read genome libraries
ThermoFisher Clariom Arrays
- Clariom S and D cartridge array for gene expression
Real-Time qPCR and Digital Droplet PCR
- ThermoFisher QuantStudio 5 Real-Time PCR System
- Bio-Rad QX200Droplet Digital ddPCR System
DNA/RNA QC instruments
- BioAnalyzer, Qubit, plate readers, Fragment Analyzer, BluePippin, NanoDrop, Covaris
- A full range of Illumina sequencing options are available either on-site or through our partners
- Long read sequencing using minION and Flongle flow cells (R9.4 and R10)
- Illumina sequencing
- Nanopore sequencing (long reads or amplicons)
- Chromium 10x scRNAseq and linked read genome libraries
- NGS library construction
- Nucleic acid extraction, QC and quantification
- Clariom gene expression arrays
- Sanger sequencing and genotyping.
How we can help you
NGS project design, method development, cost information and/or sample requirements
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your project design. Please include the following information in your email:
- your name, institution, and contact phone number
- brief hypothesis you desire to test or your goal in doing the project
- the type of sequencing you want (Illumina/Nanopore),
- the number of reads OR amount of sequencing data per sample you require
- what type of library prep is required (i.e. rRNA depletion, Nextera library, etc)
- for illumina projects what read length you need (i.e. 1 x75bp, 2x 250bp, etc)
Cost and sample requirement information will be supplied once your project has been designed.
When you have a project numbers and are ready to submit samples, use our packing guidelines:
Sanger sequencing and genotyping
All cost and sample requirement information for Sanger sequencing and genotyping is available through iLab.
Training and booking for all instruments is available through iLab.