Our extensive research covers the breadth of aquaculture, from production to end product processing.
We cover a range of species, both those in current production and those under consideration for future commercial development.
- Biology of aquaculture species, and associated pests
- Optimisation of husbandry methods, nutrition and genetics
- Water quality, environmental impacts and hydrodynamic modelling
- Marine biotechnology and production technology
- Seafood processing and preservation
Dr Brendon Dunphy
Dr Neill Herbert
Professor Andrew Jeffs
Professor Mary Sewell