Postgraduate study options
If you want to further your knowledge in population health, you can study these postgraduate programmes within our school.
The following postgraduate programmes are taught within our school:
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Sciences in Alcohol and Drug Studies, Health Informatics, Health Sciences, Palliative Care or Youth Health
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Sciences in Alcohol and Drug Studies, Health Informatics, Health Promotion, Health Sciences, Pacific Health, Palliative Care, Population Mental Health or Youth Health
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health
- Master of Audiology
- Master of Health Sciences
- Master of Health Leadership
- Master of Health Practice
- Master of Public Health
- Doctoral Study
PG Poutama STEPPS
If you are a student with Māori or Pacific ancestry, PG Poutama STEPPS is a set of online tools designed specifically for you. The online tools help you as you prepare for postgraduate study in the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences (FMHS) at the University of Auckland.
You can access the full PG Poutama STEPPS website and Preparation Tools by visiting the link below.