Forms and guides
All prospective postgraduate Psychology students must complete the University of Auckland's standard admission process, in addition to any relevant supplementary documentation.
BSc(Hons), BA(Hons), PGDipSci and PGDipArts
Applications for the 2021 intake closed on 1 December 2020.
Masters by thesis only
Students applying for masters by thesis must complete this thesis proposal form in addition to the University of Auckland's standard admission process.
Please complete the form in conjunction with your thesis supervisor.
PhD forms and guides
Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
In addition to the University of Auckland's standard admission process, students applying for the ABA programme must complete one of the following forms:
Applications for the PGDipAppPsych (ABA Interns) 2021 intake have now closed.
In addition to the University of Auckland's standard admission process students applying for the Clinical Psychology programme must complete the following:
- Supplementary application form (online)
- Supplementary application form (part two) (download)
- A criminal check from the Department of Justice. *If your criminal check is not yet available, please upload the confirmation you received when you applied for the check.
- If you are applying for the honours programme, please select ‘Preparatory Clinical Psychology’
- If you already have a postgraduate Psychology degree, please select 'Certificate of Proficiency in Science'.
Applications for the Clinical 2021 intake have now closed.
Applications for the Master of Speech-language Therapy Practice (MSLTPrac) for 2021 opened on 1 July 2020 and closed on 11 October 2020.
From 2020, Speech Science programme and the SPCHSCI courses are taught on the Grafton Campus.
The Master of Speech-language Therapy Practice (MSLTPrac) provides students with a clinical qualification in speech-language therapy.
For more information on our MSLTPrac programme please click the link below.