Forms and guides
All prospective postgraduate Psychology students must complete the University of Auckland's standard admission process, in addition to any relevant supplementary documentation.
BSc(Hons), BA(Hons), PGDipSci and PGDipArts
Students applying for general BA(Hons) or BSc(Hons), or PGDipArts or PGDipSci in Psychology must complete this supplementary information form in addition to the University of Auckland's standard admission process.
Masters by thesis only
Students applying for masters by thesis must complete this thesis proposal form in addition to the University of Auckland's standard admission process.
Please complete the form in conjunction with your thesis supervisor.
PhD forms and guides
Applied Behaviour Analysis
Applications for Applied Behaviour Analysis open in August.
In addition to the University of Auckland's standard admission process students applying for the Clinical Psychology programme must complete the following:
- Supplementary application form (online)
- Supplementary application form (part two) (download)
- A criminal check from the Department of Justice. *If your criminal check is not yet available, please upload the confirmation you received when you applied for the check.
- If you are applying for the honours programme, please select ‘Preparatory Clinical Psychology’
- If you already have a postgraduate Psychology degree, please select 'Certificate of Proficiency in Science'.
Applications for the Master of Speech-language Therapy Practice (MSLTPrac) for 2020 will open on 1 July 2019 and close on 1 October 2019.
In 2020, Speech Science programme and the SPCHSCI courses will be taught at the Grafton Campus.
The Master of Speech-language Therapy Practice (MSLTPrac) provides students with a clinical qualification in speech-language therapy.
For more information on our MSLTPrac programme please click the link below.